Welcome!

Monday, May 28, 2012

Hello, horse lovers--welcome to Desperate Sims Equestrian!

The following site has been created to house all equestrian content I (Kaleeko) create, including pictures, horses, stories, poses, events, and possibly in the future, a breeding program.

You can learn more about me and this site by clicking "About" on the links menu to the left; "Horses" will take you to the biographies of all the horses; "Riders" will tell you about the sims I use to show my horses in competitions; "Facilities" will describe the locations that appear in the stories and competition entries; "Downloads" will host links to everything I have shared with you guys; and finally "Events", where I will post the previous results for all competitions I've held in the past, or events currently running.

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line at kaleeko@gmail.com , or via PM at Margo May Kane on the Equus Forums.

Thanks for stopping by!

Ciao!

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~